Army Bomb Specification
NAME: Light Stick SE: MAP OF THE SOUL
WEIGHT: Approximately 150g
MATERIAL: ABS, PC
COMPONENTS: Army bomb ver.4, Straps, Nonwoven bags, User manual, Quality Guarantee Card, Photo Card
POWER: 3 Alkaline AAA Batteries( Recommended)
WORKING About 5 hours
OPERATING FREQUENCY: 2402-2480 MHZ
OUTPUT POWER: Less than 10 dm
How to Insert and Change Batteries
1 Open up the bottom of the lightstick ver.4 to take out the battery housing.
- Insert 3 batteries in the battery housing as shown in the image.
(Please check the + and – polarity when inserting the battery.
The part of the battery housing with the spring is the negative pole of the battery and the part without the spring is the positive pole)
- When inserting the battery housing, place the battery housing according to the arrow of the direction mark on the product, and close up the cap.
(If battery housing is placed in reverse, the product will not work, and may be a reason for the breakdown.)
How to Use the Army Bomb Ver.4
- Power Setting. There is a slide button, and it has 3 different functions: (Up: ON, Middle: OFF, Bottom: BLE)
If you set the slide button to the top. the product will automatically light up. (Initial color: White)
If you set the slide button to the top, the product will be wirelessly controlled.
If you set the slide button to the middle, the product is off.
If you set the slide button to the bottom, the product becomes Bluetooth mode. (In Use when Pairing Ticket Information)
- LED Mode Setting: When you press the push button while the product is on, LED mode will change sequentially as Keep> Slow>Quick>Flash>Dimming
- In order for the army bomb to be wirelessly controlled, please pair your smartphone with ticket information to the light stick.
- If you cannot pair your light stick with your smartphone, please find the Help Desk.
Since the connection between the smartphone and Bluetooth is wireless, the connection may be intermittently disabled during use.
1. Avoid high temperature and high humidity, and keep at room temperature when storing the army bomb.
- Avoid looking directly at the LED light.
- Please note that dropping the product or forcibly applying shock may affect LED color.
- Be careful not to swallow the parts or put them in your mouth.